- Prep an 8"x8" dish by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a food processor mix Sola Granola and melted butter until wet crumbs form. Then place into your dish and press down to form your crust.
- Next, bloom the gelatin by mixing with cold water in a small bowl and then let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Then, add hot water and stir until the gelatin dissolves. Remove any chunks of gelatin that don't dissolve.
- Add the cream cheese to your food processor or stand mixer with paddle attachment and blend until smooth. Add gelatin, heavy cream, sugar alternative, lime juice, and zest. Mix until smooth and scraping down the sides as you go.
- Pour your cheesecake mixture into your dish on top of your crust and spread gently until smooth. Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours to set.
- Once set, remove from the fridge and whip the remaining heavy cream, adding in the powdered sugar alternative. Spread the whipped cream onto the set cheesecake and sprinkle with additional lime zest.
- Gently lift the parchment paper out of the dish and place the cheesecake on a cutting board and cut into 16 pieces. Enjoy!
Reminder: You can powder the sugar alternative by using a high powered blender and blending until the granules turn to powder.
Quick & Easy Egg Salad Sandwich
Created with simplicity in mind, this sandwich features a creamy, savory egg salad tucked between two slices of our mouthwatering Sola bread.
Low-Carb French Toast Sticks
For the days you want to have a sweet morning breakfast, these low-carb french toast sticks are perfect for any gathering.