- Whisk eggs, milk, cream, sugar-free sugar, cinnamon, clove, butter, vanilla, and a pinch of salt together in a shallow bowl.
- Cut each slice of bread into 3 equal strips.
- Add bread to liquid mixture and turn to coat a few times.
- Arrange the bread slices in the basket of air fryer, working in batches so you don’t overcrowd the bread.
- Set air fryer temperature to 350F and cook until golden brown, about 6 minutes, turning the strips over halfway through.
- Serve toast with a side of sugar-free maple syrup.
No-Bake, Keto Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
Butter Pecan French Toast Bake
Our Recipe Sweepstakes winner!
Fluffy Sola bread and a luscious butter pecan mixture combine for an unforgettable breakfast. Indulge in this decadent treat and elevate your mornings to pure bliss.