- Preheat the broiler.
- Slice the Sola Golden Wheat Hot Dog Buns into fourths into 8 slices. Then place the slices right side up on a small baking tray.
- Cut the Brie into ½ inch thick strips. If you prefer, you can trim off the rind.
- Spread room temperature butter on the top of each of the bread slice.
- Place 2 strips of cheese on each bread slice.
- Place the tray under the broiler and cook until the cheese is melted. If the rind doesn’t deflate, you can press it down with an offset spatula.
- Let the toast cool slightly then top each slice with one to two tablespoons of Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce and a few leaves of rosemary.
- Serve and enjoy!
Almond Butter, Apricot, and Pumpkin Seed Granola Bars
Transform our low-carb Sola granola into delicious, chewy granola bars, with all the flavor and a lot less of those pesky carbs and sugars.
Low-Carb Sausage and Herb Stuffing
A savory low-carb, and keto-friendly take on the classic holiday stuffing.