Almond Butter, Apricot, and Pumpkin Seed Granola Bars
- ½ cup (120 g) unsweetened creamy almond butter
- 2 free-range eggs
- ¼ cup (50 g) Sugar Alternative
- ½ stick (55 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ½ cups (1 bag) Vanilla Almond Sola Granola
- ½ cup (100 g) dried apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup (30 g) pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 12x12-inch nonstick baking pan with parchment paper, then butter the parchment.
- In a large bowl, beat the almond butter, eggs, sugar alternative, and melted butter with a handheld mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Incorporate Vanilla Almond Sola Granola into the mixture, ensuring everything is stirred well until fully mixed.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan, sprinkle the chopped apricots and pumpkin seeds on top, then gently press down.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool completely before slicing it into bars and serving.
Want to mix it up a bit and create some of your own exciting flavors? Try:
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Substitute peanut butter for the almond butter, Sola® Chocolate Granola for the Vanilla-Almond, and sprinkle with chopped peanuts and low-carb chocolate chunks instead of the pumpkin seeds and apricots.
Maple-Pecan Granola Bars
Substitute peanut butter for the almond butter, Sola® Maple-Pecan granola for the Vanilla-Almond, and sprinkle with chopped pecans instead of the pumpkin seeds and apricots.