- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C and line a cooking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, ricotta, artichoke hearts, spinach, 2/3 cup mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, and red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cut Sola Plain bagels in half and place cut side up on the baking sheet and pre-toast for 5 min in oven.
- Spread each with the spinach-and-artichoke mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake until bagels are warmed through, and cheese is melty, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!
Butter Pecan French Toast Bake
Our Recipe Sweepstakes winner!
Fluffy Sola bread and a luscious butter pecan mixture combine for an unforgettable breakfast. Indulge in this decadent treat and elevate your mornings to pure bliss.