- Toss onions in oil and spread out on a sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast @ 400° until golden brown with some crispy edges.
- Heat butter over very low heat in a shallow pan, and toss in the lobster. Keep warm.
- With the ground beef, form four burgers and grill or pan sear. Add swiss cheese to the tops the last minute of cooking.
- Lightly toast the buns.
- Divide the aioli between the 8 bun halves.
- Place a cheeseburger and 1/4 of the warm lobster on each bun bottom.
- Divide the roasted onions and place on top of the lobster.
- Put the top buns on, and enjoy the most delicious low carb burger EVER!
No-Bake Fluffy Chocolate Almond Butter Pie
A nutty sweet filling combined with a crunchy granola crust to create a symphony of rich flavors that await in every bite.
Avocado Salmon Burgers
Crafted with the finest ingredients, this gourmet burger features succulent salmon paired with creamy avocado, all nestled within our mouthwatering Sola bun.