- Mix all ingredients for the chipotle sauce in a small bowl then set aside.
- Cut precooked grilled or rotisserie chicken into strips. Slice tomatoes and avocado into thin strips then place to the side.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on medium to low heat. Add the olive or avocado oil and once hot, add two slices of Sola Sweet and Buttery bread.
- Cook for 2 minutes then top one slice of bread with the pre-prepared chicken and cheese. On the other slice of bread, place the chipotle sauce, additional chicken, pre-sliced avocados, and sliced tomatoes on top.
- Cook for an additional minute, until the bread is golden brown. Close the sandwich, then cut and serve.
Avocado Toast with Sola Bread
For breakfast, lunch, or a quick snack, avocado toast is a versatile and simple meal. Make it lower in carbs by using Sola Bread.
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
If you like buffalo chicken wings, then you are going to love this melty, tangy grilled cheese sandwich.