Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Delivery
SolaSweet.com ships via USPS Priority Mail to all U.S. states, excluding U.S. territories, and APO/FPO addresses.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of being placed Monday – Saturday (excluding holidays). Orders placed on Saturday past 12 pm EST will be processed and shipped on the following Monday (excluding holidays).
Orders placed on Holidays or Sundays will be processed the following business day.
When you place an order on SolaSweet.com, you will receive a confirmation email immediately. Once your order leaves our warehouse, we’ll send you another email with tracking information. Please allow up to 2 business days from the date of your order for tracking information to be emailed to you.
Once the order has shipped, it typically takes 2-3 business days to be delivered.
*Observed holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
How We Calculate Sales Tax
SolaSweet.com is required to collect applicable state and local sales tax on orders shipped to states where we have nexus. Taxes apply to all grocery items. Some taxing authorities also require the taxable amount to include any shipping and handling charges, while others charge sales tax only on grocery items. We are required to follow the rules of each state. Your final order will include the appropriate state and local taxes.
We offer refunds if your order arrives in a defective state, or you never received your product per carrier tracking information.
If your order arrives in a defective state such as moldy, stale, or rancid, the product (such as bread) is improperly packaged, or the product (contains chocolate) is melted. Please contact us within the first 7 days of receiving the product to be eligible for a refund. We will need your order number to initiate a report.
If you never received your product per carrier tracking information, contact us with your order number to initiate a report. Reports must be received within the first 7 days of the delivery date or expected delivery date. Carrier tracking information will be the sole determining method of the date of loss or arrival. Customer service may require more information by email or phone, before a refund can be approved.
If you purchased your SOLA products from one of our authorized retailers that include but are not limited to Albertson’s, Costco, Food City, Food Lion, Harris Teeter, H-E-B, Ingles, Kroger, Lowe’s Food, Meijer, Publix, Price Chopper, Safeway, Walmart, Wegmans please return the items to that retailer, in accordance with their return policy.
To contact us regarding a refund, please complete the form on our Contact Us page.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, we do not accept returns.
Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
Sola Recipe Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by The Sola Company. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or other social media platforms.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be at least 18 years of age or older and must be a resident of the United States of America. Officers, directors, and employees of The Sola Company, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes Period will begin on 5/26/2023 at 1:00PM Central Standard Time (“CST”) and will close on 6/30/2023 at 10:59PM CST.
4. HOW TO ENTER - ONLINE. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must submit your recipe using the recipe form on the Sola website and include all required information. The Sweepstakes does not have a limited number of entries per person.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. On or around 7/1/2023, a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be held. One winner will be selected. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winners will be notified through Instagram DMs, Email or phone directly from the brands verified account.
7. PRIZE. One winner will receive $300 worth Sola products.
8. SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZE. The Sola Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
9. PRIZE WINNER’S NAMES. You may request the name(s) of the prize winner(s) after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, but no later than 7/25/2023 by sending an email via the "contact us" page on the Sola website.
10. RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Sola Company, and their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize and submission materials.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to The Sola Company decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Sola Company reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond The Sola Companies reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes regarding the Sweepstakes that cannot be resolved amicably between the parties will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.